TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Ciao Bambino. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Ciao Bambino where they are used in these terms and conditions.
Ciao Bambino is based at 19 Forest Drive, Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, ML4 2PT, United Kindgom.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
Please note that all Ciao Bambino include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. Our prices may change without prior notice at any time.
All charges and refunds are in UK Pound Sterling (£). Ciao Bambino cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuation
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
8. We update all product descriptions with current turnaround times, so please look out for these (currently all items might take up to 5 working days to create). Once your item has been completed we aim to dispatch within 1 working day. All our items are made to order, so please bear this in mind when ordering. If you need your item sooner please contact us through our contact form or e-mail email@example.com, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
9. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
10. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
11. Where you have ordered a personalised you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
12. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.